Welcome to the PURE FUTURE
WELCOME TO PURE WATER
Thank you for choosing a PURE FUTURE and prioritising your health and wellbeing in a sustainable way.
Below, you will find some quick reference information to help you get started with your new PUREpoint.
Before first use, please run your bottles and glassware through a glass washer. We also recommend doing this after each operational period. This will ensure best hygiene practices to keep your employees and customers healthy and happy.
If you have any questions that you can’t answer, then please reach out to your Brand Account Manager who will be very happy to be of help.
We will service and maintain your equipment twice per year, which includes an annual filter change.
- Always use a clean and sanitised bottle
- Fill bottle to the top, leaving a small gap before the lid
- Close the lid straight away to keep your water clean and fresh
- If the water is not for immediate use, we recommend keeping the bottles refrigerated prior to use
- Fill the sparkling water bottles first as this can help retain the carbonation.
- If you are experiencing low carbonation, please wait for 5-10 mins and then pour again
- Do not continually pour without stopping as this might engage the Water Block feature.
- Clean any sticky residue with soap and water and a damp cloth, and avoid harsh, abrasive cleaners
- Wipe taps and screens daily with antibacterial wipes or sanitiser solutions and keep the PUREpad dry.
- Clear the drip trays of any standing water and sanitise daily
- Do not use acid-based cleaners as these can corrode the drainage pipes and the finish on the drip trays.
- Keep your cooler clean and dry, and remove any spillage or sticky residue with a damp cloth if required
- Always keep the vents clean and free from dust and obstructions for proper circulation
- Remove any debris such as broken glass from around the cooler.
- Please be aware it is the customer’s responsibility to supply and fit CO2 from a registered supplier
- You may need to unplug the cooler and plug back in, or reset the cooler at the power switch after a CO2 change
- Always secure CO2 bottles with the safety strap provided
- If you need to replace your CO2 cylinder, please refer to the guidelines below.
DISCONNECTING THE OLD CO2 CYLINDER
Turn CO2 supply all the way off, turning anticlockwise.
Locate the tool attached to the cylinder.
Detach CO2 regulator bolt, turning anticlockwise.
Make sure the plastic washer doesn’t come off.
CONNECTING THE NEW CO2 CYLINDER
Remove the dust cap from the new CO2 cylinder.
Attach the new cylinder.
Tighten the bolt, turning clockwise.
Turn CO2 supply all the way on, and then a quarter turn back.
Start pouring in 10-second intervals to let the PUREbase adjust.
MAINS WATER SUPPLY
If you need to switch off the water supply, locate the isolation valve similar to the picture and turn 90 degrees to turn water off, and then in line with the pipe to turn back on.
NO WATER FLOW
There could be different reasons for this, including the Water Block feature and the power of the PUREpad. See the guidelines below on how to solve this easily.
1. Water Block
Reset the Water Block by following these steps (see photo):
- Near the back of the cooler, you should see a grey valve with a red button similar to the inset picture, it should be situated between the filter and the mains water pipe.
- On the valve you will see a red button; if you push that up, it will reset the Water Block.
- You may then need to switch the cooler off and on again at the power switch to restart the cooler
If the Water Block was the cause, please refer to the bottle filling guide to avoid a repeat issue.
If you have a PUREpad, as shown in the image, please check if the power has been accidentally switched off, and if so, then switch the power back on.
NO SPARKLING WATER
Check if the CO2 valve is switched on first. If the valve is switched on and your water is flat, you may need to attach a new CO2 cylinder. To do so, please follow this guide.
In the unlikely event that you have any further issues with your PUREpoint, please contact our service team below and we will send an engineer to ensure you are pouring again as quickly as possible.